Sunday, August 25, 2013

A lil poem!

Sooo I've never wrote a poem before in my life...I'm horrible at rhyming!  But I decided to take a whack at it.  I did find something to help me cheat online though I will admit.  I know this is my first, so I know it isn't all that great...but it's how I feel...soooo you guys get to read it!  Let me know what you think ( don't be too harsh though ;)  ).



To the next girl, I hope you're prepared.

If I were you, I'd be a little scared.

He'll start out great.

Making you want to date.

He'll say all the right things.

Even strum on his strings.

And make you believe.

That he will never leave.

Then one day, things will change.

He'll become slightly deranged.

The jealousy you found cute.

Will lead to so many disputes.

Manipulate everything you say.

You'll be amazed by the games he plays.

And the sad thing is, you'll fall for it.

And put up with all of his shit.

It'll go to your head.

You'll feel so mislead.

It seems like he always has the upper hand.

Like he's had it all planned.

Then it'll end.

And you won't even be friends.

You'll become so bitter.

Be considered not so chipper.

It'll take time.

Consider it a climb.

Because you were so far down.

But things will come around.

So to the next girl, I wish you luck.

I hope he doesn't fuck you up.


Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)

2 comments:

  1. ....oh and I love your new format. It looks more like you..... :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)