The sad thing is that some people enjoy pulling this shit on people…they just enjoy the attention and chase instead of the actual act of a relationship. God forbid, two people date and stay faithful to each other, right? What a weird concept [That….was sarcasm]!
I used to always like this quote from this show called Girls on HBO (watch it…please….it's so damn good). I'm sure if you're my Facebook friend you've seen me post it.
Yeah…I used to agree with this but I thought to myself…"no…no, I do want a boyfriend". But not just someone because I'm "lonely" or bored. I'm not bored…I'm fucking busy as shit all the time. And I'm not lonely…I have a ton of people in my life I love and consider myself so blessed to have in my life.
I also used to say that I didn't know what I wanted in a guy, but I knew what I didn't want…and with the whole "what I don't want"…well that still holds true. And that list continues to grow with more douche bags I come into contact with. But I've gathered more on what I do want. I want a guy I can have fun with (duh), who listens to the same awesome music I do, can act like a freaking random weirdo, make me laugh because a sense of humor is a must. I want a guy who will let me watch sports with him and answer my stupid questions about fouls and all that shit. I want a guy who can handle me, and not the whole "can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" bullshit. No, I mean, when I've had too much to drink and I'm being loud…or in other words…a "hot mess". Someday I'll learn…someday ha. A guy who can appreciate Disney with me, someone who will understand my random quotes from movies, comedians and YouTube videos. Someone who I can text and laugh about the shit I just saw that only "he" would understand. Someone who has a HEALTHY amount of jealousy…HEALTHY. Good…no….great sex. And last but not least, I NEED a guy who has an open mind. I'm sure if I thought more…I could add to that list…but I don't want to bore you. But yes…I'm going to picky…I have every reason to do so. As does anyone else, and they should be!
So there are my thoughts tonight that I figured I could publish on here since I haven't posted since…what…August? Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you! Maybe I'll go belt some T Swift now.
Questions…COMMENTS…Thoughts?

<3
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds perfect if you ask me. Great qualities you know what you want. Not to mention sounds very independent as well! Ew15
ReplyDelete