Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I know when I'm getting MARRIED!

Oh my god guys - guess what?!  I'm going to be getting married soon!  I know, I know, you haven't heard about him and I haven't even met him yet but according to this Facebook app…it's going to be LESS than a year!   FINALLY!!!!

*Incase you don't know me, all that above…is pure sarcasm.*

For those of you that don't know, there is this app floating around on Facebook that guesstimate your perfect marriage date.  It takes into consideration your age, your friend's ages (that are and are not married) and where you are for the "mean" age for you to get married.  Guess what guys, I'm at that "mean" age.  How neat, huh?  Here's my results.


I've said it before and I'll say it again…clearly I am not your average girl when it comes to following a certain timeline…I'm a 25 year old Sophomore in College.  I'm sure that because I'm from a small town that this "timeline" is a lot more forced than on someone who is from a much more larger area.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've already decided by the age of 30 if I haven't met anyone that I will attempt online dating and see where that takes me, but right now…no.  I'm 25 years old and I have absolutely nothing that is attached to me and so I'm going to take advantage of that and be as selfish as I can because someday that won't be able to happen IF and when I am married and/or have kids.  

So for those of you who are "curious", like me, when shit is gonna go down….here is the link.


Questions…COMMENTS…thoughts? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)