Monday, January 7, 2013

Rated X.

Just a fair warning...this is kind of a "sexual post".  Hence the title.  But if you are reading this...and you know me..at all...you know I'm an open book...especially about this subject.

But I've been thinking (whoaaa) and felt I should write about this.

Remember when kissing was a big deal?   I mean think about your first kiss and how nervous you were.  Or wondering if you were even doing it right?  Now...kissing is no big deal at all I feel like.  I have had many drunken nights where I would just make out with some random (JUST make out FYI) and wouldn't think twice about it.  When exactly did it make the transition to "no big deal"?

Another thing....is having sex more than giving oral.  It just cracks me up that giving oral seems more of an intimate thing I guess.

What exactly makes a girl a slut?  Are there girls who openly admit to being a slut?  I know that back in the day I had my promiscuous days (I hope "Promiscuous girl" by Nelly Furtado and Timbaland is playing in your mind right now) and I openly admit to that.  But I was never a slut.  I have never taken or went home with a random guy, and I honestly don't think I ever would.

When exactly is your "number" too high?  And why does it seem like guys have it more lenient with their number than with girls?

Now I'm not saying this pertains to EVERY female but I know I'm not the only one so that is why I decided to word it the way I did.

Questions...COMMENTS...Thoughts? :)

1 comment:

  1. I think all women have a different view on what a slut is, and how they perceive those women who they view on sluts. I think as long as one doesn't treat anyone any different because they think they are a slut, then it really shouldn't matter, should it?

    ReplyDelete

Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)