My heart seriously breaks for all the children and the families affected by this Connecticut School Shooting today. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to deal with something like this, especially around the holidays. I also feel for the children and adults who had to witness this tragic event take place. I just feel like that man (a sad excuse for one) has ruined those children's lives forever, as well as their innocence. How could you want to go back into a classroom after something like that without having a constant fear? I haven't turned on my TV to watch any news about it but I've been keeping up on it with articles on Google. Just some of the images that are showing up are so devastating. How anyone could do this to innocent people....CHILDREN...just dumbfounds me. This seriously makes me question even wanting to have children of my own the way society is anymore. With all the shootings and bullying, it hurts to know this could happen to anyone. You honestly never know what could happen, and it is for that reason why I am so for telling people repeatedly and personally that you love them. Don't leave someone in a fight, tell your family and loved ones how you feel before you leave, and make the most with the people in your life.
So please, let the people you love and are closest to you KNOW that you love them and please pray for the victims of this horrible tragedy. Sometimes it's worth taking a step back and appreciating the things we have right now.
I just posted about this topic as well. It's all that's been on my mind today. It's completely sickening and definitely saddens my heart. I pray for all of the children, teachers, and families who are going through this tragic time. :(
ReplyDelete