Instead of talking about soul mates and the opposite sex, I decided to write about certain friends of mine that I consider to be "soul mates" of mine. Now I won't name them off because I know when they read this, they'll know immediately I'm talking about them. :)
So thank you all for ever being there for me, through the GOOD and the BAD. Instant friendships and knowing that they won't fade within time. Knowing that you don't have to talk every day or see each other but then pick up right where you left off from the last time. Being able to look at someone and laugh because you know exactly what the other person is thinking of. Knowing you can talk to someone and that you can TRUST them. YOU are my soul mates who help me get through this day to day shit we call life.
I know this was pretty short and sweet but it gets to the point. Love you all.
Questions...COMMENTS...Thoughts? :)
So glad I got to see your sassy red hair today!! Have fun tonight xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou are so great! Love you so much!
ReplyDelete