Thursday, December 13, 2012

I don't like to cuddle.

It is true.  I don't like to cuddle.  Not before bed, not after sex.  Thanks, but no thanks.  I don't like waking up all hot and sweaty with my face on your hot and sweaty body.  I don't want to be the big spoon.  And if you're a guy and enjoy being the big spoon...please explain why.  It is just so damn awkward when you need to get up and go pee or need a drink too...cause then you wake said person up.  And surprisingly enough, I've had certain ex's not like this about me.  Does this make me less desirable?  I will be the little spoon though...but only for a certain amount of time...then move elsewhere because I do not want you on me anymore.  I have decided to find a diagram of cuddling positions.  So I'm going to talk about my reactions for all these different "cuddling positions" in this picture below.  




A.  I'm alright with this...I guess.  Just when I'm cold though and we're just getting ready to fall         asleep...but after so long you should just roll over.

B.  Seriously?  People do this?  Why?  I don't get it...it's awkward.  No thank you.

C.  Pretty much like A only a little more distance....I guess that's ok but I wouldn't call that "cuddling" either.

D.  Basically how that girl is sleeping is me to a T...only I hug the edge of the bed basically the whole time.

E.  Why is this even considered a "cuddling position"?  You've failed me Google images.

F.  Ew.  No thank you.  Refer up to my third sentence in this post.

G.  I'm alright with that.

H.  Basically the same thing as G...just closer.




So there you have it...I don't like to cuddle.  What about you?   Is there a position that wasn't shown on that picture you enjoy?  Am I one of the few females who don't like to cuddle?  I promise you, I'm not heartless...I just like my sleep ok?

Questions...COMMENTS...Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I can see how you feel that way. I'm a cuddler.... only for about 10 min before bed in usually F then it's usually H for the rest of the night. Couch cuddling yes but all night no. I can't sleep on someone or spooning I love my cold pillow more. I don't like to wake up sweaty on someone's chest or having my arm hurt from cuddling facing each other. I think it's a great way to be close to someone but only for a short period of time or if I'm sick. That is my thoughts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this cracks me up! I am the same exact way...ask Kevin!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)