Saturday, November 10, 2012

Albums you can listen to all the way through.

So how many of you use iTunes now to buy and listen to your music?  I don't know about you, but I personally still enjoy going to a store, and checking out all of the different albums I can buy and physically have in my hand.  That being said, I love my iPod...I'm so dependent on it now, that I don't know what would happen if I were to lose it or if someone stole it.  But, I like the thrill of going out, buying a CD...finding out if the whole album is good and looking through the little booklet.  The icing on the cake was when the little booklet, had all the lyrics in it.  The only con is when the single that you like is the best song, and taking off the plastic and sticker thing.  I feel like god did that as a sick joke to laugh at us.  ;)  We just want to hear the song, not spend 20 + minutes trying to open the damn thing!

So in my CD buying experience, I have had the pure joy of finding some GREAT albums that you can listen to, from start to finish, and throughly enjoy.  Here are some of my absolute favorites.


Live's "Throwing Copper".




No Doubt's "Tragic Kingdom".



Christina Aguilera's "Stripped".



Alanis Morrissette's "Jagged Little Pill".



Miranda Lambert's "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend".



Miranda Lambert's "Revolution".



Breaking Benjamin's "We Are Not Alone".



Breaking Benjamin's "Phobia".



Avenged Sevenfold's "Avenged Sevenfold".



AC/DC's "Back in Black".



Spice Girls' "Spice".



Tom Petty's "Full Moon Fever".



Shania Twain's "The Woman In Me".



So there you have it...some of my all time favorite albums you will never see me skip through.  I'm positive that if I thought longer, I could definitely come up with more..but it's almost 12:30...I'm tired, and I need to go to bed.

Don't judge. :)






So you tell me...what are some of your favorite albums where you NEVER have to push the "next" button?  No greatest hits albums....that's cheating! ;)




Basically.....


I. Love. Music.  It has helped me through so many things, whether it be good or bad.  One song can bring back an entire memory for me that can have me burst out laughing or make me want to cry.  Certain songs will always remind me of that ONE person.  I have a strong passion for music.  Always have, always will.  Period.


Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)

3 comments:

  1. Any of the mid 2000 Rascal Flatts CDs. They make my heart melt and relate to my life really well in all aspects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, "Melt" and "Feels Like Today" by Rascal Flatts are definitely some CD's I never skipped a song through either!

      Delete
  2. Here are some albums I will listen to completely:
    Afghan Whigs; Gentlemen
    Sonic Youth; Evol, Sister, Goo, Dirty, Daydream Nation
    Belly; Star
    Johnny Cash; Live at Folsom Prison


    ReplyDelete

Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)