Sunday, November 4, 2012

"My life is not real"

           So for those of you who know me, you know I have a lot of "my life is not real moments".  Well for awhile there, I was noticing that I hadn't been saying it to often lately.  But don't you worry readers, I most definitely had one of those moments last night.  So last night, after leaving the Sports Corner with a few of my friends, we decided to go to the Downstairs (the basement of the Cafe in Macomb).  We got a table and we were just chilling and talking and such.  I'm glancing around the room and I see this guy with LONG hair...John Lennon type glasses on...and really, REALLY gross teeth.   Next thing I know, this GUY comes up to me and well...here is our conversation for the night.  We will refer to him as "Hippie Looking Guy" because well I can't remember if his name was Dan, Ron, or Don.  I just know it was a three letter name ending in a N.

Hippie Looking Guy - "Would you like to go upstairs and dance with me?"

Me - "I don't dance" *laughing uncomfortably*

Hippie Looking Guy - "What are you talking about?  Everyone can dance."

Me - "I know, but I just choose not to, I have two left feet."

Hippie Looking Guy - "What's your name?"

Me - "Stephanie."

Hippie Looking Guy - "Stephanie, my name is Dan/Ron/Don.  So you won't dance with me?"  Remember...I can't remember his name exactly.

Me - "No, Sorry."

BASICALLY afterwards he then proceeded to tell me he thought I was cute because I kept yawning (not because I was trying to give him a hint, I really just was tired and just kept yawning) and how it was too cold outside to go on a motorcycle ride but he'd like to give me one, I said I don't like motorcycles AND how he liked my leather jacket.

So let's count all my lies to him...

1.  My name...is not Stephanie.
2.  I love to dance.
3.  I don't have two left feet.
4.  I like motorcycles.  Just not crotch rockets.

So moral of this story is, when going to a "dive bar", as Foursquare calls it, don't wear a leather jacket inside.  This will cause false accusations of yourself to people, and you'll get hit on by weird looking guys old enough to be your father.


My life...is not real.

And for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture for you to get an idea of what this guy looked like...just no facial hair...and he is not Cheech from Cheech and Chong.


3 comments:

  1. gigglesnorting as I read this. only you darlin only you... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who left this comment since it says unknown but I'm glad you found it comical ha. :)

      Delete

Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)