Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)
Sunday, November 25, 2012
So how many of you that own a smart phone use Instagram? I do, and I love it! Basically, I only keep facebook around to post pictures and see other people's pictures as well...also to see what my family and friends that are far far away from me are up to. No games though...send me a game request....I dare you. I will curse at you. Anyways, back to Instagram....I love it! I have always been interested in photography [DISCLAIMER - I AM BY NO MEANS CALLING MYSELF A "PHOTOGRAPHER" BECAUSE OF THIS APP] and I feel like having this app for myself and for others opens up everyone's "artistic side". I don't know about you, but I love using it and taking a picture and debating on which filter effect looks better! The BEST part about Instagram? NO DRAMA!!! It's just people taking pictures of things they like or find interesting/pretty/weird/cool/etc. I just hope though that with all that being said, knowing that it has become more popular, that it doesn't keep changing up (like Facebook) and become more and more like it. Anyways....so if you have Instagram, and you don't follow me already, here is the link to do so! And if you don't have instagram, you should get it, and then let me know so I can check out your artistic side! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions...COMMENTS...thoughts? :)